03 April 2015

PARIS (is always a good idea)

                 
                                                                   

                                                              
                                                                  


Sola Airport checking in! 

annnnd yeah success! waiting for boarding now :)

up up up and away! it's a 5 hr flight from svg-cdg france

 yay!!! it says welcome to Paris! 

     The best and touching part of arriving there? This man right here :) awwwww, he made it! He made time to be with me in this special vacation (teary eyed). (i know it's cheeessy but who cares this is my blog! hehe I can write what I want char!) :))
He made the vacation extra special anyway.  
                                                 
awwwwww I love you! 



                                                      Eiffel Tower!!!!
                                                         
ohhh so sexy eiffel




It was indeed a great first day! tomorrow disney land!

     Hi everyone! I hope you're having a good day or night wherever you are in the world right now. These pictures I'm goin to post are way too old uhh... but not really really old though, might as well post it here, Since I don't have anything to do, right at this very moment. :)) 
     I went to Paris last July 2013 as a gift for my 25th birthday. It was my first trip ever that I was so excited I forgot to bring my camera charger (yeah I know it's super epic fail) :( Nonetheless, I managed to keep my positive attitude and continued the journey, damn! who would'nt? after all it's Paree baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment